Sungate Pool Rules
When visiting the pool, please observe these basic rules.
1. No running, pushing, jumping or other unsafe acts.
2. No alcoholic beverages or glass containers.
3. All accounts must be reported to the pool manager.
4. No loitering in the entrance or concession areas.
5. People with open wounds or communicable diseases are not to use the pool.
6. No tobacco products of any kind.
1. Non-swimmers are not allowed in the deep end beyond the safety line.
2. No swimming aids are allowed in the deep end except with lifeguard approved.
3. No hanging onto or playing with the safety lines.
1. Lifeguards are not responsible for the baby pool.
2. The baby pool is restricted to non-swimmers and children must be less that 6 years of age except with lifeguard approval.
3. All children in the baby pool must be accompanied by an adult.
4. All babies must wear swim diapers.
1. Only one person at a time is allowed on the diving board.
2. Divers must wait until their target area is clear before diving.
3. No diving or jumping is allowed from the side of the diving board.
4. After diving, divers must swim to the nearest side or ladder to exit.